Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Living the Wild Life

It's not the first time I've started a conversation with a principal with. . .

"This may sound a little odd, but trust me, it's going to be really amazing!"

And thanks to more than one trusting administrator, I've been able to do some really cool things with photography students over the last few years.  This year's second studio project was no exception.

Enter Perseus.  Our almost four foot corn snake . . . who gives cold blooded reptiles a good name.
And Nette.  One of my photo phenoms  . . . who stepped to the other side of the camera
And Areli.  My 3rd period senior yearbook editor . . . who could probably go model for Vogue.


I'm not sure who had a better time - Perseus, Nette, Areli, or my students . . . but the results were absolutely stunning!

So, thanks, Ms. Clayton, for supporting my most recent creative (it sounds so much better than crazy) adventure!











No comments:

Post a Comment