Friday, September 22, 2017

When Chaos Comes Together

I was having a discussion with some friends the other day about life and jobs and general craziness, and found myself saying that while I am sometimes overwhelmed and really, REALLY tired . . . I truly love what I do.  As in, if I could change anything - do anything  -- I think I'd stay right here. 

What.  A.  Gift. 

How lucky am I that even though things might be chaotic . . . there is beauty and grace in that chaos.

Which brings me to today's gallery.  My beginning photographers are learning about different Photoshop tools and applications, so we work on a project called "Transformations".  They can experiment with adjustments and filters to create a grid of image effects that also come together . . . in beautiful chaos. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment